Saturday, November 8, 2008

A family fun time


We had a really great weekend with Becki! (hope she agrees lol) Malia just loved her... but not in a concerning way lol.. Anyways I think they adored each other. Becki taught her how to wink, no seriously Malia can wink one eye when you do it to her. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I swear this baby is scary smart! We were driving down the road and Becki was entertaining Malia and started winking at her when Malia did it back, she even got a picture of it that you can see in the slide. She has continued to do it all night for us!

So I figure if Beckis gonna teach Malia stuff we should teach Becki some things too hehehehe SOO we corrupted her and got her hooked on the guitar hero. (Sorry Randy! LOL) My sis is NOT a game type of gal. They dont have that kind of crap in their house but I think I have her convinced that the wii is a good time ESPECIALLY the guitar hero, it becomes addicting and Becki quickly caught on and was doing as good if not better than me! We had a blast!! She also was getting strikes right away with bowling though I did school her a little with the tennis... with Maddies crazy help!! HAHAHA

Yesterday we went and got a pedi (I forgot to get photos) and had a very fun time getting pampered, and getting some cute toes. Then last night just Becki and I went to dinner. It was so nice just going and it just being us and getting to be silly and enjoy an evening away from kids (except getting seated in between to families!) Then we came home and Becki made the BEST cake ever OMGosh it is sooo yummy! Im pretty sure Im not gonna fit in my pants for a couple weeks after snacking on this cake so much!

Today we did some shopping and played a little on the computer learning how to digi scrap. We just over all had a really great time. I was so sad to see her go but so so happy that she was able to come out and so appreciative that she came! I just love my sis so much, shes the best!! Every girl should be so lucky as me to have a life saver of a sister!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

I can't believe she has been here this long! Man time drags while you are waiting but it really flies when they are with you. She is absolutely precious.

Becki said...

I had a blast! I love you and your family so much! And I don't think you took me to the dark side, even though it is a lot of fun!!!

Thanks for having me! Love ya lots!!!

Tirsa said...

I'm so glad that Becki was able to come out. I love how close you guys are. Just think...that will be Maddie and Malia someday! So awesome. And Malia is one stinking cute, smart, and totally loved little girl. So happy that things have been going so well.

Jolayne said...

I don't think my girls can do fishy faces even yet.

Elizabeth said...

So glad you had such a great time! Sisters Rock!