Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Miss Maddies Pizzaria!


Maddie made us pizza for dinner tonight and did a great job! I love getting to spend one on one time with the kids. Its something I know they enjoy and I love it too. Tonight Malia was napping and Kaden was doing homework so Maddie and I had fun in the kitchen, she loves helping me in the kitchen and I know I should let her do it more.
It turned out really good and they all ate it right up even Malia... I even relinquished some control and let her get all messy with the sauce YIKES!
Anyways it was lots of fun and Maddie was pleased and proud of herself. I love watching her smile!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Lucy loves to "help" me in the kitchen. She is obviously not much help just yet. Looks like Maddie is actually helpful! Pizza looks yummy!

Unknown said...

My kids love making pizza too! Very cute pictures! It looks like Malia really enjoyed every bit of it! Messy babies are happy babies, right? :)

tamiz said...

I totally understand the hassle of a child's help in the kitchen!! It's hard to let loose! I need to be better about that.

Elizabeth said...

I too love cooking pizza with my kids..and they get pretty messy too! I too am sometimes more uptight about letting them make a mess! Those are the memories right?

Can Maddie come cook for me?

Becki said...

mmmm.....Maddie, that looks so yummy!!! Did you save me a piece?!!