Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gotcha Video a special Sunday Update

This has been a work in progress and Ive done about as much as I could do with about 12+ hours of work put in. There are still some issues we cant figure out like the pinnacle sign but for now we share with you all, our Gotcha video of sweet Malia. I watched so many of these throughout our process and they truly helped me through some rough days. Seeing families with their babies home made it seem possible. I'm hoping others will get that from ours too. There are parts of this video that I pictured in my mind for over a year. Of course imagining and figuring how to bring to life is different with my skills but I love the video and hope you all do too!

11 comments:

Becki said...

Thanks for sharing your video!! She is super sweet and we are all blessed because of her. This has been a long journey but well worth the wait. You are a great example of patience and perseverance.

tamiz said...

What an emotional journey this has been. I'm just so glad the the tears are for joy now!!! Love that cutie pie!

Erica said...

That was so beautiful! I am glad for her homecoming- and the easy it has been on your family. She really was meant to be a part of your eternal family!!

Haley L said...

How easy the tears still come as I watch this. You are quite talented with this video stuff! I can't wait for Malia to watch this someday when she can really understand the miracle behind it all.

Melissa said...

The video is just precious! Love your song choices, and Malia is so pretty! Camden was the same way at the airport - lots of giggles and entertainment! :)

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful. I'm so happy for your family. You should post a warning before that video "Warning will ruin your makeup."
Happy Tears for you in NJ
Stephanie
(BTW we're starting our next paperchase)

Kris said...

k, why did I even put make up on this morning? That is so awesome. We're just so happy for you guys. She is just perfect for your family!

Elizabeth said...

Kris, thanks for sharing that beautiful video. I too am glad that the tears are for joy! She is such a fun and happy baby! What a wonderful family you have. Thanks for sharing your sweet memories

Unknown said...

Ok- so I totally cried when I saw the video of you getting Malia at the airport! What a great treasure you have made to watch again and again! I loved it!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Makes me cry like a baby! Such a beautiful little girl! Thanks for sharing!

Tami said...

I think I will cry every year when I watch this. Love how she has completed your family!