Friday, February 1, 2008

The list...

Erica started this and I have put it off thinking there is NO way I have 100 interesting things about myself, so lets see how it goes.....
I...
1. Love my kids so much
2. Love my husband a whole bunch too
3. Cant believe Im so lucky to have such great friends
4. So excited to add to my family
5. I love to take bubble baths
6. Hate when Maddie interupts my baths
7. I love good soap and lotion
8. Usually from Bath and Body Works or VS
9. Love feeling girlie after not being most of my life
10. I love shopping
11. Mostly love shopping for the kids (of course more fun with Maddie)
12. Am a complete car snob
13. I have yelled at Rich for parking a van in my driveway (sorry to all you van drivers)
14. O I hate how Rich drives (so slow!)
15. Love beating people off the line
16. Wish I could drive race cars
17. Wish I was braver
18. Love kissing my kids goodnight
19. Feel misunderstood sometimes
20. Think Im funny
21. Crave food I cant eat every day
22. Eat a whole box of Ritz every week
23. Miss my sis and the kids
24. My 5 year plan is to win the lottery
25. Wish I had a green thumb
26. Ive been in a horibly cheesy commercial
27. Love to have the gospel in my life
28. Love to hear my kids pray alone
29. Get strength from my good friends
30. Wish I knew how to say no sometimes
31. Hate my teeth
32. Always feel like Im trying to be better
33. Want my kids to have more than I did
34. Am in awww at those who have to wake up to an alarm every day
35. So greatful to my husband for being one of those people
36. Wish I liked to excersize
37. Wish I could sing
38. Taught myself how to play the flute in middle school
39. Wish I could have lunch with Oprah one day
40. Am sad when celebrities lives go downhill
41. Love to go boating
42. Not to fond of water
43. Terrified of cruises
44. Loved taking the kids to Disney and hope to go back soon
45. Love the color red in my house
46. Wish I was more interesting at this point lol
47. Love a clean house
48. I appreciate how well behaved my kids are
49. Always beaming when I get complemented on them in public
50. Ok cant STAND when parents dont pay attention to their naughty children
51. Also cant stand buggers on babies
52. Love a clean fresh soft baby
53. Addicted to blogging
54. Wish I would have stuck with art classes
55. Would love to be a photographer
56. Wish I could fall asleep sooner
57. Love a good funny movie
58. Actually enjoying the Wii
59. Really cant wait for my Malia to come home
60. Surprised how much Faith I have had through this process
61. Love the sweet comments people leave on the blog
62. Wow 62 already
63. Wont let people talk bad about my kids
64. Cant stand uneducated people discussing adoption
65. Wish public speaking didnt make me want to puke
66. Love getting in a warm bed
67. Really enjoy and need those ladies nights out
68. Have really come to love reading good fun books
69. Wish I could move to Hawaii and Kaden could be a surfer and Maddie could be a Hula girl
70. Hate needles
71. Learned to drive a stick shift first and after 3 years drove an automatic and was SO scared
72. Love Maddies hair, love doing new things to it love the color love it all
73. Love doing different things with my own hair even if it puts me in the "crazy file" for some people
74. Hate most jewelry
75. Finally have gotten Rich to realize I hate jewelry and flowers
76. Wish I was a better cook, and baker
77. Think I could be a therapist sometimes
78. Am super sensitive to peoples emotions
79. If I offend someone I can guarantee it was not on purpose
80. Think I would love to have a little "work" done
81. Am way to chicken and I dont want my girls to want that
82. Really hate swimsuit season
83. Am proud of where my life is
84. Love non school days where I can sit and be lazy
85. Have a hard time letting my kids venture off with other people
86. Cant wait to be a world traveler
87. Think my eye sight isnt as good as it was
88. Sluffed school trying to "be cool"
89. Love being crafty
90. Thought my stuffed animals were real when I was little
91. Enjoy when people are genuine with me
92. Hate HATE being used
93. Love being part of the adoption community now
94. Have to be watchful of the OCD part of myself so I keep parts of my house dirty on purpose
95. Cant wait to be in my 40's
96. Wish I didnt doubt myself
97. Am so very proud of my kids
98. Love when Rich can surprise me
99. Hope Im a good friend
100. Am a lover not a fighter.....sometimes

Wow I cant believe I finished that and Im sure when I read it in the morning I will want to erase most of it. But I can blame it all on lack of sleep!

6 comments:

alison said...

I think i'm going to claim #94 for myself--yeah...that's why certain areas of my house look like they do...yup.

Elizabeth said...

Great Job Kris! I could easily write 100 things great about you! ;)

Tirsa said...

What commercial? What in the world could you possibly get done to make you look better? And, if I had your body, I'd love swimsuit season!
You are awesome and I enjoyed reading about you!

Erica said...

Get Job!! You are a great cook- don't think that you aren't. You are such a wonderful friend and I am glad that you are in my life!! (A little cheesy uh?) :-)

Sharon said...

How long did it take to come up with all of that? I would run out of things by 20 or 30..hehehe. Good Job !

Eldrberry Grove said...

Wow there's many things you have kept a mystery from me ;) Looks like we'll have to visit more on game night :)