Monday, February 4, 2008

My poor little Princess

Sick Girl

Saw the camera and gave mom a smile
This is how her last 2 days went


So little miss has been very sick since Friday night. I thought it would be a 24 hour bug but it just wont go away! Today she seems to be quite a bit better but definately not 100%. Right now she is resting on the couch. We ended up staying home to watch the Super Bowl yesterday and she kinda had been a zombie all day but once Alicia Keys started singing this song all of a sudden she had joined in it was the saddest yet cutest thing because she had 0 energy but still couldnt help herself, the girl has music in her soul! So here my princess is in all her sadness but I think youll agree that its still adorable!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor maddie!! its hard seeing the little ones sick.

LaLa said...

Awwww...poor baby. I hope she feels better soon. Such cuteness still though : )

tamiz said...

so sad but still so stinkin' cute!

Tirsa said...

Oh, she is the cutest! I love little girls with music in their soul! Maybe Bella and Maddie can start a girl band together!?!

Sharon said...

That was so utterly and completely adorable ! Did she know you were recording her?

Becki said...

I wish I was that cute when I was sick! Ge better Maddie!