Friday, April 4, 2008

The Haircut!

Everytime we go to Utah we stop by and see Shelby and I always get my hair done. This time we made it a girls night and took Maddie and Kylie with us! So we were trying to decide how much to cut off of Maddie, I thought about donating to locks of love and got online and saw that we had to cut off at least 10 inches which would have put it right under her shoulder..... I wasnt ready for that. We have so much fun with her long hair and we always try new things so we decided about 3-4 inches would be better and here are the results!

Heres the hair on the floor
Maddie was shocked seeing all that hair
She jumped right up on the chair ready and excited for her cut
Here we go YIKES (I almost cried)
still chipper and happy about this
So here was the before (you can judge by the lines on her shirt)
And now here is the after...
It looks fuller and healthier and she absolutely loves it. Her hair gets tangled really easy and Im hoping this shorter do will help with that. Also she is at the age she needs to start bathing herself and now it will be easier for her to wash her own hair!


2 comments:

alison said...

wow! i hadn't realized how long her hair had grown!

Jolayne said...

I just had Kristen's hair cut and I still feel regret. Yes, it is a little easier to comb through. Frankly, I think I enjoy her hair just a little too much.