Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Break Vaca


We went to Utah to visit my sis this week and we had a great time! I love getting to go visit her. Its very hard being so far away from her and the kids, so Im always greatful when Im able to go see them! The kids love flying, they do really well and when we got there the people around us all told them how great they were and that they had no idea kids had been there because they were so quiet! What a compliment!!

We had a great time playing with Ciara, its been quite a few months since we saw the small fry and she is getting big, (but still soo tiny). Kylie is taller than me now by at least 3 inches and she is only 12!! DANG IT! And Dallin is getting very tall to Im sure it will be no time before he towers me too.

We had a couple movie nights and a girls night (check out the next post to see how that night went) and did a lot of shopping! Of course I hit my favorite eating place Sconecutters YUM YUM!

In the photos on the plane you can see the kids with their hands in the air, this is what I had them do the very first time we ever flew with them at take off so that they wouldnt be scared, so now every time we take off or land we put our hand up in the air like we are on a ride! I think it really helped because even though on the way home the turbulance was BAD and I thought I was going to throw up, they didnt even notice and thought it was great.

Thanks for letting us come Becki we had a great time and love you guys so much!

2 comments:

Becki said...

I know I said no pics!!!! You are soooo dead. I look dead! I'm glad you came too, now take the pic off! LOVE YOU LOTS!!

Haley L said...

Glad you had a great trip. :)