Sunday, April 6, 2008

If you build it..........

She will come?? Thats what Im hoping anyways! After moving Kaden downstairs yesterday we worked on Malias room today! I have to say that even though we could have started on her room awhile ago I have been putting it off because I havent wanted her room sitting there done and not have her ever come home. After a lot of prayers the last few days and pondering Friday night I turned to Rich and told him it was time to get her room done. I just had a feeling that we needed to move forward. So we did, we moved Kaden and bought paint and we went to town! I have to say seeing it all come together I just kept getting a little emotional and we all were feeling very excited! We still have a few things to finish up like closet doors and chair rail but over all it looks like a little girls room and I am exstatic!! We even hung up a TON of clothes from 0-12 months with so many more waiting to be hung up after that! So fun!

Maddie was really excited about getting her room ready
still need curtains but we have the valance up
YEAH! her pretty crib
I love love her bed set I bought it forever ago
A very full closet with lots of fun pretty clothes
This was the before
Those checkers were such a pain to cover
Kaden was a great help and didnt mind at all that it was his room first
I was so happy that Rich was helping me and so willing to do it all in one day
I love pink and brown

Now she just needs to get here so we can spoil her lots and lots! We love you little one
HURRY UP!!!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

So covering the squares were difficult, be glad the entire walls were not covered with wall paper!
Both rooms look awesome! I love the color scheme's.

Love, Duhmommma, Duhgrandma, plain ole DUH! at birth my name was given to me as Karen

Natierae said...

The room looks great. Pink is a huge color in out family too. By looking at your blog Malia is going to a awesome family. You are in our prayers.

Bradley

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful crib and bedding. Any word on how much longer? I check your blog all the time and I just know there will be news of a little girl one day. I'm praying for you.
Stephanie
vietnamtochina.blogspot.com

Eldrberry Grove said...

So cute!!! I LOVE that crib!! Hopefully it won't be too much longer til you can put your little one in it :)

Kris said...

Love it!

jenn said...

I love the room! I'm a big brown and pink fan as well, only thing that even comes close is brown and robin's egg blue (hoping to one day redo our bedroom the blue and brown and the older two girls room in pink and brown.)

Pay attention to those gut feelings as many times they do mean something. I really hope soon, soon, soon you gals will be getting a referral call!

Haley L said...

It couldn't have turned out any better! Have fun with the chair rail. You may never want to paint anything again! Ok, so at least not for 6 months or so. ;)

Jolayne said...

Lucky for you that you have so many willing helpers. Looks great.

Sharon said...

Awesome room!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful colors! I need to come see it! I loved the crib too! So darn cute! I pray she will be here soooo soon! You will have to change her clothes every other hour! :)

The Toy Guru said...

Super cute!!! I love pink and brown too!!! WOW!! Look at all that clothes!!! She is going to be one stylin baby!!!

Tirsa said...

Wow...way to go. Ez still doesn't have a nursery! The room looks awesome and I love your faith in this emotional journey!

Erica said...

You guys have done a great job on the rooms. I think she has to come soon!!

tamiz said...

So cute and nice that you can trust Rich to paint!

Sherri said...

TWO great rooms! Praying there will soon be a sweet baby in that pretty room.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.