Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shes growing up.... dang it!

Ive been a little sad the last couple weeks noticing how big Maddie is getting. She is just growing up so fast. She uses terms that I am shocked by just because I swear she is not old enough to know the word! I remember her as a baby being this perfect tiny baby and I knew I would have my hands full. Maddie is a very sweet girl and also has a lot of spunk and diva in her too, which I love (most the time)! Having to sign her up for Kindergarten and starting her in some sports just makes it all to real. My baby is growing up. Yesterday was beautiful so we spent a lot of time outside so here are some photos and then she also had her first practice for soccer which was so adorable. What is cuter than pink cleats? Ya I'm not sure either!! I had some video of her skills but the file was to big so maybe next time!

I love that I caught this shot of her!
Maddie loves to jump, she is my dare devil
Of course the tiniest on the team AND the cutest!
warming up
AWW time to go home





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pink shin guards too! She is so cute and it looks like she will love soccer. Great pictures!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Oh, pink cleats!!! Love it!!! I was on a soccer team in 6th grade that was pink and my friend and I named the team, "Pretty in Pink". I can't wait for Bella to start playing soccer...soon...yay!