Monday, April 21, 2008

There goes the bride....

Well it happened a LOT sooner than we thought it would but Maddie got married yesterday! AND she didnt even tell us until it was over!! Then we find out not only is she preggers so is her new hubby! Heres how it went down.. Yesterday we had the Zimmies over and the kids were all playing outside and Maddie came in for something and said.. "I just got married to Silas" uh huuu lol we were all busting up laughing, Silas also came in and said he had married Maddie... Maddie also said YEP I kissed him too! She was very proud and direct like duh this is what you do when your married LOL Thankfully only on the cheek! Then after a little bit they both came in and let us know they were both with child. It was seriously very cute, they are the best of buds (most the time) and even after when I told Maddie you know hes younger than you she didnt care she said "I just marry who I want!" I hear ya sista! I think Rich said it best when he said Geeze everyone complains how hard it is to get girls out of the house and it only took us 4 years! I warned Silas that she was pretty expensive with all those clothes!!

The happy knocked up couple hehehe
Its a........ pink care bear!
OH must be twins LOLOL
I think on both sides we realize we will have to keep a close eye on these two and beware when it gets quiet! But for now its pretty innocent and I think its adorable.. being that I thought it was so cute I wanted them to kiss again for a photo, but I thought better of encouraging that!

9 comments:

alison said...

if they need triplets, katie has another one.

tamiz said...

Oh I'm still rolling over it all. I might steal your blog and put it on mine so my family can see it too.

Unknown said...

You are supposed to marry your best friend after all.... :)

shelly said...

That is hilarious! You have got to save this story for when they are about 16 and totally embarrassed by it. :-)

Jolayne said...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with going after a younger man.

Carli said...

This story put the biggest smile on my face! Hilarious! Congratulations to the mother of the bride. :)

Sharon said...

Kids give birth to the cutest things, don't they?

Rich Jeffers @ Johnsonautoplaza said...

for the record..this kind of behavior will not be tolerated after the age of 5...Dad.

Blaine and Tirsa said...

that is soooo funny. They are too cute. Aint nothing wrong with marrying a younger man either, Maddie! You go girl!