Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Whos your pick?

Well I think it might have been Tirsa that said we should all say who we think should or will make it to the end of American Idol once the show got further in.... well Im ready to make a pick! I think both Davids will make it to the end. I think they are both very talented very differently. I think at this point I might be pulling more for David Cook though, his song really got me yesterday and I am always surprised how he can completely change a song and make it his own! Of course there are others that I really like to but those are my picks..... for now. Guess we'll see if Im right in a month or so! So who are your picks?

4 comments:

Erica said...

I was just telling a client today that they are my two picks for the final also. Good guessing, uh?

tamiz said...

I'll have to think this one over for a while.

Unknown said...

My dad and I have a bet going and I originally picked David A, but now I also like David C! They both have their own styles. Either way, they will both make great music in the future! Aren't we all smart to narrow it down to the final 2 and be on the same wave length? We should be guest judges! :)

Blaine and Tirsa said...

I think you are right with the 2 Davids. I think Cook has a great sound and is REALLY talented...I just don't like him. I think he is arrogant but tries to act humble. Oh, well. That's a rock star for you. I think on talent alone though, its got to be him.