Friday, March 28, 2008

Luxurious Baby

Ive been busy the last few days making things for our Etsy showcase today. I have to say I made the softest blanket today. Both sides are minky and I just want to sit and cuddle with it myself! This first pic is also minky on one side but the other is toile with the asian influence and I love love anything with asianness (is that a word) to it! So I will make a blanket for Malia just like these ones to keep! I think any of you adoptive moms can agree that finding things to surround our little ones with their heritage is crucial. I have quite enjoyed filling our house with asian influence!

Asian Toile Blanket
Safari treasure
Lots of flower clips
My very own model!


4 comments:

alison said...

I absolutely adore minkee!! I made R a blanket out of that and if he leaves it in my bed i'm hard pressed to give it back.

Blaine and Tirsa said...

You keep surprising me with your talents! Darn it though...I was going to buy Malia a minky blankie since I love Ezra's. But, I can't top a minky blankie with the Asian flare made by her own mom! :)

Angel said...

LOVE the minkee! And of course your have the cutest little model!

Sharon said...

Very cool stuff!