Thursday, March 13, 2008

Shouting from the Roof Tops!

We are logged in FINALLY!!! I called to talk to our agency today and the first words out of her mouth was that we had gotten logged in yesterday! I about pee'd my pants with excitement! We have 1 expired form that we will have to send in but we are OFFICIALLY for real WAITING for or little Malia! I just have to say thank you so much for all of the thoughts and prayers and phone calls and emails I have recieved from you all wondering the last couple of days what was going on. I feel truely blessed to have so many of you looking out for us and my sweet sister doing research for me and my friends doing anything they can to help out!
My sweet kids have been saying the sweetest prayers the last few days and Rich and I have been so worried so it has made for a hard couple of days.
I had a conversation with God really giving it over to him, I have felt that we needed to continue with what we are doing and keep pushing for our little girl and now look the best news in forever!
Again thank you so much and holy moly Im going to be celebrating today so if you hear shouting out your window its just us over here celebrating some much needed good news! AAAAAAAAAA

10 comments:

Kris said...

I am so so happy for you! I have just been checking your blog non-stop to hear some news. So did they not sign the treaty or did you just get logged in before they signed it or what?

Jolayne said...

Woo Hoo. Congratulations to you! I hope that she arrives quickly. All those cute little clothes are just so lonely without a baby to wear them!

Eldrberry Grove said...

That is so awesome you guys!!! We'll keep our prayers going that you get to go and get Malia soon :)

Sharon said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news!

Erica said...

That is the best the news ever!! We ar so excited for you guys. Now is the real wait, not just paper stuff. Hopefully she still comes soon!!

Teresa said...

CONGRATS!!! Are you still shouting from your roof top? I would be!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

I am so happy for you. It seems like just when you have hit the wall and you can't imagine it getting any worse, that is when God gives you a little bit of sunshine to keep you moving forward.

Haley L said...

We heard you all the way up the street. :) Wohoo!!!!

Anonymous said...

So Happy for you, I can't wait to follow your journey.
Stephanie

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your great news! I am so happy for you and your family.