Saturday, March 1, 2008

Temple Trip.... or should I say fall??

Well I know Rich is going to have a hay day with this, and he really thinks its pretty funny so I thought I would share on my terms.
Rich and I went to the Temple yesterday and had a great time and as I was lets just say kneeling, I fainted. YEP appearently I just layed my head down and tipped right over. Funny thing is (I guess) is that we were just talking about people that have passed out I guess I was 1 in 5 NOW that have done that. OOOPS!
When I came to I was really worried that maybe I had talked in my what I thought was a good sleep, and I kept telling myself dont swear dont swear! (I didnt)
I have to say I was completely out of it and I guess it took aroung 40ish seconds for Rich to get me to wake up, but when I woke up I was sweaty and so lost I had no idea where I was. Kinda scary but mostly embarrassing.
So theres my Temple story, dont know for sure but I think mines beats Tamis running out of gas one right!?! LOL
So there ya have it Rich hahaha I beat you to the punch!

9 comments:

tamiz said...

Ok Yes it does beat my no gas story for sure. However, your recovery took 40 seconds and mine more like 40 minutes!!

KrisJ said...

Her first words upon waking was "are you serious"

alison said...

wow. i remember an officiator once saying that they had to tell prospective brides not to fast on their sealing day b/c they kept passing out. they make those kneelers nice and padded, but somehow they suck the energy right out of you.

Haley L said...

OK, first of all . . . who TELLS everyone that 1 in 5 people pass out? What are they putting in the vents down there? Crazy story! Glad you're OK!

Sharon said...

Wow! Glad all is well now : )

Jeff and Valerie said...

Yikes! Hope all is well now. I used to blackout occasionally ... I was dehydrated come to find out. Now I just get the stomach flu ....

Jolayne said...

Chris did that once when we were dating, in fact, it was the same day he proposed to me!

Kris said...

Oh my gosh you poor thing!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

What a memorable temple experience! I would have been embarrassed too and I can totally hear and see you saying, "Are you serious?" when you came to.