Wednesday, March 26, 2008

OH MY!!!


Holy Crap! Can you believe all those stinking adorable clothes!! Rich surprised me by buying all of Tamis sisters baby clothes!!! I had purchased some of her stuff when my sister had her baby and I couldnt believe how cute her stuff was. So when I heard she had stuff to get rid of I was all over that BUT Rich said NO, little did I know he was just surprising me! So HURRAY today they came and I cant even tell you how excited I was. Tami brought the clothes over and we went through the 60lbs of clothes for like an hour and a half! I was seriously holding back tears I was so excited and in love with the clothes! I cant even believe how stinking cute this stuff is, and if you could only see the detailing on some of these outfits! O Malia is gonna be one well dressed little miss! So thanks Rich and Tami and Huge thanks to Hannah for parting with all these treasures!!

6 comments:

LaLa said...

That is awesome!!! I love getting "new" clothes for our little ones : )

alison said...

Great clothes!! I wish my wardrobe could be as cute! Can't wait to see little Malia in them. Been thinking about her a lot lately.

Brandie Lyon said...

You hit the jackpot! The problem with having so many clothes, is she will never get to wear an outfit more than once. Love the new blog background.

Erica said...

Good job Rich!! That little girl can't come fast enough, all those clothes need wearing!

Sharon said...

What an awesome gift! I can't wait to see her in all of these clothes. C'mon baby!!!!

Haley L said...

Now you know how I felt when you handed down stuff from Maddie to Kinley. :) How fun! You will have to put on a little fashion show soon.