Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Simon you cant have her!

Last night after we watched AI we all were sitting there chatting when Maddie decided to audition for us! I think we make a great Simon, Paula and Randy! Whats up DAWG... Do not underestimate the talent of a 4 year old, this girl KNOWS how to put on a show!!! She would leave stage right and come right back it was adorable, and also FYI she loves to make up names for herself and just make up words in general when singing. In 3, 2, 1.... action

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo..... So cute! Watch out Idol, here comes Latki, Makli, Madison!!!

tamiz said...

LOLOLOL loved it... My favorite comment..."Other door"!! Very cute, the whole fam gathered around the computer to watch.

Angel said...

LOVED IT!!! I gotta say, that's gonna be hard to beat!!! Too cute...

Elizabeth said...

Ok that is the cutest thing EVER! She needs an agent! ;) Made my day! Thanks to the next AI! Madison!

Angel said...

I'm tagging you!! Please visit the post today at www.fracturedfairytale.wordpress.com . My blog about Chloe is at www.littlebabyhunter.blogspot.com, so you know I'm not just some random person tagging you! :)

Erica said...

I could not stop laughing!! What an actor- that girl needs to be in Hollywood!

Haley L said...

Oh, baby. Can you say blackmail? Pull that baby out when she is 16 and she'll do anything you ask her to!! :) Great stuff!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Oh, my gosh. That is the cutest thing EVER!!! I think she does have Hollywood in her future. She is a great actress. She was totally in character, changing character like nothing...What a total cutie!