Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ive been Tagged

I’ve been Tagged…
I’ve been tagged by Angel from www.fracturedfairytale.wordpress.com… Or read about gorgeous Chloe at www.littlebabyhunter.blogspot.com. And thanks I felt so very special to be tagged by a fellow adoption momma!!


4 Jobs I’ve Had:

1. First of all MOM

2. Internet updater

3. Photogragher (LOL for cars though, nothing fancy)

4. Car chaser



4 movies Ive watched over

1. Never been kissed

2. Top Gun

3. You've got mail

4. Pretty woman



4 Places I Have Lived:

1. ________, CO

2. Thornton, CO

3. American Fork,Ut

4. Orem, Ut (ya Erica not owning the Delta thing)



4 Shows I watch: (well thanks to the STRIKE not much now)
1. Greys anatomy

2. Friday Night Lights

3. AI

4. SYTYCD

4 People Who Email Me Regularly:

1. Gap

2. Gymboree

3. Pier 1

4. And lots and lots of crap O and some friends!


4 Favorite Things to Eat:

1. Chocolate

2. Chick Fil A Chicken Sandwich/Red Robin Chicken Sandwich

3. A really good sandwich

4. French bread with butta


4 Places I’d Rather Be:

1. On my way to Vietnam getting my baby

2. Hawaii

3. Ut, visiting the fam

4. O and on my way to Vietnam getting my baby


4 Thing I Look Forward to this Year:

1. Getting our referral

2. Going to get Malia

3. Bringing her home

4. Being one big happy family


Now I’m supposed to tag four people:

Tami, Erica, Kris, Liz

4 comments:

Erica said...

Oh no you didn't! We all wish you were in Vietnam!! Come on now I think that Jamey would be more hurt about you not claiming Delta, who wouldn't want to? I know some crazies that came from there!!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

I kind of get the feeling you'd rather be in Vietnam picking up Malia... :) I'd rather you be there too!!! It will be a great day when you are on your way to Vietnam.

tamiz said...

So I won't be redundant, here's the link to the post where I answered these Tagged Q's last November.

http://tamicaleb.blogspot.com/2007/11/tagged.html

Jeff and Valerie said...

I had no idea you were a Colorado gal. Me too. Brrr is it ever cold out.