Saturday, January 5, 2008

Finished!!

YEAH!! Kaden finished the last book in the series Harry Potter yesterday! I have to say how proud I am of him and what a great accomplishment this is for a boy his age I think. He only started book 1 this last summer and I have made him read different books between each Harry Potter book. He is very excited and I guess I cant give anything away but he really liked the ending! So Good Job Kaden!!

I also accomplished finishing a project today... I started memory boards for Maddie and Malie (has a nice ring to it right) on New Years Eve but didnt end up finishing Malias because of a bad kink in my kneck from sledding so finally today I finished and I think they both turned out so cute Maddie already has a new post card from her grandparents hanging! Im always on the lookout for cute Vietnamese fabric to make something with and I was excited to find this one for the memory board... hope little miss likes it when she comes home.
This is Malia's and then a close up!

This is Maddies.. I did hers in a frame still so sweet and also a closeup

Im glad this Christmas break was used well by Kaden and I accomplishing some goals!

2 comments:

alison said...

you guys have really been busy!

LaLa said...

So cute...way to go on the book. Where did you get that cute fabric for Malia's...??