Friday, January 25, 2008

I just couldnt say no to that.....

I have a very sweet spirited little boy. Kaden often reminds us how to be better, he is very sweet, loving, and very spiritual for such a young guy. He often drives me nuts too!! LOL Anyways back to the sweet stuff. The other day he got home from school and I was in the kitchen and he went right to the office (I figured to start his reading) so after a few minutes I went to put something away and was a little iritated that he was just sitting on the office chair doing nothing so I asked "What are you doing".... Nothing...."Well maybe you should be".....OK. Then he came in the kitchen and said well I was praying. He had been sitting there staring at Malias swing that we have set up and saying a prayer. YES Im a SHMUCK! Then later that day he told me he wanted his hair colored dark I was like NO WAY and he said well I just want to look like Malia! How cute is that. His actions that day melted my heart and his love for his little sis just is admorable. So last night at the grocery store there was hair color on sale and I decided I would go ahead and let him have his dark hair because the boy is so sweet with his sister already I just couldnt say no! Now I dont think theres any chance of her being a blondie LOL so here he is trying to match his little sis......
It looked purple so we kept teasing him
He was a little giddy about it all
wasnt to fond of having to hold his neck up
TADAAA Isnt he dark and handsome!!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

That's awesome ! What a cool brother he is going to be to Malia.

Jolayne said...

I think it looks fantastic. If ever I was to color my hair, I'd go darker too.

Cool mom too for letting and helping him to do it.

alison said...

kaden just has a heart of gold! love the new 'do'

Nathan wants to know what your Wii identity or whatever is so he can play over the network with Kaden.

Angel said...

That is one of the sweetest things ever!! And it's so awesome that you let him do it!

Erica said...

You're so funny. You know Rich soon is going to look like the outsider. Is haircolor in his future? You are such a fun mom.

tamiz said...

You are definately the cool mom. I didn't realize how much Kaden looked like you til he joined the dark side. Very handsome! Seriously, he always amazes me with his spiritual awarness.

Jeff and Valerie said...

What a neat blog you have here! I love the names Kaden, Madison and of course Malia. However did you come up with the name? For our Malia, my mom was raised in Hawaii and my cousin has this name. Since I was a little girl, I have had the name Malia picked out.

I must follow your blog as you are only months away from your Malia. We are paperchasing for a second child from China. My oh my will the wait ever be long.

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Oh, my gosh...that practically made me cry. What a sweet, sweet boy. He is going to be the best big brother to Malia. I love how involved he is and how concerned he is about her not being the odd one out so he dyed his hair color! Love it. And, he does look really good with that dark hair and light eyes. He is so sweet and cute that I am going to start telling Bella to keep her eye on him...:) He can wait for her, right???