Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wishing you..

..a Merry Christmas. I do love this time of year, I love the music that comes with the Holidays and the lights and the joy. Today in church we had so many talented people share their musical abilities and I was in complete awwww. I got chills and teary with a few of the songs!
And now after sitting and watching The Grinch who Stole Christmas (I love that movie) Kaden asked if he could help open Malias gifts on Christmas.... well this was part of the plan and I thought it was sweet that he was excited to do that, it is baby stuff and he knows it is nothing he will want to play with.
I feel like I miss her so much and yet I have never met her I haven't even seen her, heck she might not even be born, but I'm guessing with the love fest that comes with the Holidays I am missing her terribly and feeling an emptiness in our home.
There are many families waiting for their babies right now. There are families that I know that are waiting and will probably not get approval for their babies. I'm continuing to pray for these families and for our own. I know that we have been blessed with the time line we have been given so far. It never happens quick enough but we are lucky to not be a family loosing their referral. So for now Malia is in my heart and in my home in Spirit.
*Hope this wasn't a downer post, just wishing and hoping for this little one to get here soon!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

I'm feeling for you. Enjoy your kiddos. I can't wait for her to get here too. I know I can't know how you're really feeling but I'm praying it comes soon for you all!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

We are praying for you and your Malia. It is soooo hard to wait but it will be so worth it when you bring her home.