Saturday, December 22, 2007

Elephant in the room

We had a white elephant Christmas Party last night and it was a blast!! Now here are the awaited and feared pictures... I am only posting a few tame pics and Im keeping a few for blackmail later (Scott)!! We had about 11 couples, probly a few more than the house fit comfortably but everyone seemed to have a good time! Its always fun to see people let go a little and have some fun (Doug).... and everyone stayed good except baby Jude who let loose and lost his clothes half way through the night!! I am always shocked to see how dark my hair is in pictures, so included a pic of me with the others below. There were some really awesome white elephant gifts, the Zims brought a huge cutout of the Carls Jr. dude and it was so stinking funny to see that guy opened and he ended up getting stolen a couple times I think. I ended the night with a headache from laughing so hard all night, I thought my cheeks were going to fall off, always a good sign of a fun night! Any ways Im so glad we hosted and so glad its over and thanks to everyone who came we had so much fun!! Whos hosting next year??

1 comments:

Erica said...

Awesome!! I missed this post until some one said something about me being at teh party. So I had to sreach your blog for the post. Good time indeed!!