Saturday, December 1, 2007

!!HALLELUJAH!!

SO YES FINALLY!!! We checked the mail today and there it was in all its glory my golden ticket my hoorah hoorah my joy and my YES! The 171-H came!! Could you just pee your pants! I almost did! I couldnt believe it came and that I finally had it in my hands, it took me about 45 minutes to put it down and now I feel like locking it up somewhere!
So next step.... On Monday Tirsa (life saver and go to girl) is going with me to the Secretary of State where I will hand over all my hard work for them to certify? and State Seal all of our stuff.... then we will get it back and mail it off to where it will get translated to Vietnamese and then off Vietnam where we will be logged in and await a referral!!
I think that is how it will all go down.
We are so excited to be able to move on to the next step, I felt on Thursday that it was going to come this weekend after I said a prayer and lookie lookie!! I appreciate all the support we have receieved and I know that waiting for this next part will also be very had but I am excited beyond words to be here!
Lots and Lots of Love.... me!

9 comments:

alison said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad that it finally came!! All green lights from here on!

Brandie Lyon said...

That is great! Thanks for sharing this with us. By the way, I think you need to have your pee-er fixed, you are always peeing in your pants.

Kris said...

Yeee haw! I'm so excited for you guys. Totally worth the pee in the pants.

Jolayne said...

If ever written words conveyed more excitement... Congratulations!

K said...

Congratulations!!!!

Brigit said...

YAHHHH!!! Congrats! Keep us posted!

tamiz said...

Dang! I'm the last to post!! I'm so excited... as far as timing goes does this mean that she's about to be born?

Erica said...

WOW!! I couldn't be more happy for you guys. You all deserve to have a wonderful Christmas. I think your sister wins the prize for the best Christmas present. The golden ticket arrived!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

I am so happy to be you go to girl and to share in your joy!!!