Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Something sweet

As I was doing Maddies hair this morning we were talking about the snow and how she wanted to make a snow angel when she asked if my sister had gloves? I said yes Im sure Aunt Becki has gloves and she said no not Becki your sister far away I said Becki is my sister and Im sure she has gloves, she then said no your sister far far away Malia OOOOO my daughter YOUR sister I said LOL As I felt a bit teary she said O yes my sister does she have gloves so she doesnt get cold?? I just thought how sweet and simple of a thing she was concerned about. And though I dont know if my little Malia is even born and I for sure dont know if she will have any gloves but for sure she will have some when she gets home! I am at this time very thankful for my little girl who is so sweet to be worried about her baby sister!

2 comments:

Blaine and Tirsa said...

I love Maddie. She is so sweet!

Sharon said...

That was just precious!