Tuesday, December 4, 2007

blood sweat and tears..

This is what blood sweat and tears looks like.....

After 2 trips to Denver 1/2 tank of gas and $4 here is our completed dossier! Isnt it beautiful! I cant tell you the load that was lifted off my shoulders having this done and now the next step is to send it to be translated, but after I send it off I will never see it again. So with a nervousness I cant explain I will intrust FEDEX to take special care of my paper baby. After picking it back up today Madison had to celebrate by shopping of course, and here is what we found!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't it amazing how so much time and effort is put forth for pieces of paper? They're simple, but represent so much!!

Erica said...

You are too funny. I am so happy for you guys. Well derserved! Now let's hope the translation people get everything right! :0 Glad you had fun shopping!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

It doesn't LOOK as bad as it really is. That was a lot of work but she will be soooooo worth it!