Friday, December 28, 2007

Baby so gross!

Dear sweet Santa brought Maddie this adorable baby....NOT adorable!!! This baby eats food and drinks a bottle then POOPS and PEES. Yes so gross, so first we tried on Christmas fed her bananas and a bottle and she had a major blow out on my floor. I thought we would be done with her for awhile but yesterday that dang baby kept saying how hungry she was so Maddie convinced me to help feed her again.. OK so we laid out paper towels and fed her well after feeding her Peas and a bottle I noticed there was water in her mouth so I dumped her out in the sink and it was sooo gross I started dry heaving... Im a easy puker anyways and after rinsing and helping her puke a few times I just about lost my lunch with her. Then we changed her diaper and let me tell you baby doll peas turns into real looking baby poo! SO GROSS... but I thought I would share my pain with all of you........ guess it will be good practice for me and my big helper!

Baby eat your peas
Oh isnt that sweet!!
OO isnt that disgusting!
O Maddie is happy and so is baby!
Guess I will be a good mommy and let her do it in rare occasions because I can only handle so much fake baby poo and vomit!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think baby dolls are getting a bit too realistic!

Erica said...

I can not even believe that! Well Santa seems to know just what Maddie wanted- how come it couldn't just come as a "real" baby? We need that Malia!!

LaLa said...

Yeah....I had that baby alive when I was little and they are gross...those giant eyes freak me out too!

tamiz said...

Seriously, that is a creepy looking baby. It's so much harder to change the diaper of a baby you don't love. That's what makes it tollerable with Jude.

Tirsa said...

O.K. That is really funny and totally gross!