Saturday, December 15, 2007

Maddies Recital

Here is Maddies recital dance Beauty and the Beast. She is on the far right struggling with those dang bows they made us put in her hair. I love at the end when she waves!! She didnt have one ounce of stage fright, she is a true showman or woman! Im so proud she did so good and I wish you could see her face better in this because she looks so dang cute!

*She had a second dance that was so cute but it is to big to upload. Im very sad because it happened to be the cutest one!

4 comments:

tamiz said...

SOOOOO Cute!!! I really wanted to be there but I would't have been able to get bunko prepared. Love all that girl stuff!

alison said...

That was really sweet! Who does she take dance thru?

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Maddie is the cutest! I love how she was fixing her hair in the beginning. Bella watched it with me and said, "Someday you will take pictures of me doing that, Mom!" :)

Kris said...

K, seriously, that little shuffle off the stage at the end was my favorite part!