Friday, December 2, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance

Is that not just the sweetest!
Maddie and Rich have been so excited for the last couple weeks about their little date night! The Activity Day girls have a combined dance/date night tonight and Maddie was the so excited. It has been the most adorable thing to hear her talk about this night and how excited she was. She has been reminding Rich just about everyday and telling him how to dress and how to behave lol!
As I was curling her hair I had a talk with her about how gentlemen treat their dates and that she is to make sure he opens her doors always and to expect him to treat her like a princess. She just giggled the whole time! Then I had a talk with Rich about curfew and how he better darn well treat her like a princess or I will be "cleaning" my shotgun when they get home lol
I feel very blessed and happy for her that she has a good daddy who makes sure she knows how special she is. She is a daddy's girl and I love seeing them interact, watching their close relationship just makes me happy!
I cant wait to hear about their night!

Is that just not an adorable couple!

My gorgeous girl! She felt like a "teenager" she said! Oh boy! But man did she look pretty!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

So sweet!

Erica said...

So stinking beautiful!! I love that they have these kinds of activities to show young girls exactly how a guy should treat them. Great learning lesson for the future. Sounds like a successful night.

tamiz said...

Love this!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun date! I treasure those memories I had as a little girl with my dad too. What precious pictures and memories!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun date! I treasure those memories I had as a little girl with my dad too. What precious pictures and memories!