Monday, May 25, 2009

A MOVING Memorial Day!

So what did we do for this holiday you wonder??? Oh we moved HA didnt see that one coming did you! We have been working on it for a few weeks.. yep just a few weeks and didnt find out until after 9 this morning that it was going to work out. We thought we would take the whole week until our renters move in to move all of our stuff... Well we didnt take into account that our awesome friends wouldnt let us be slackers! We had all of our big stuff moved within an hour of finding out we were moving IT WAS AWESOME!!!
We have lived in our house for 7 years and I love my house but have been ready for a change for quite awhile.. we almost moved earlier this year but changed our mind about the house we were looking at but this one felt right.. the only down side is we have a few really obnoxious neighbors hehehe!!
So we still have our garage to move over and our storage, which Im leaving up to Rich cuz thats how I roll! So we will be pretty busy getting both houses in order this week! We are super excited that it worked out, and the kids are beyond joyful!!!
No pics I havent taken any cuz I have no idea right now where my camera even is YIKES!!
TTFN!

9 comments:

tamiz said...

Obnoxious neighbors?? I'm just trying to figure out who you could be talking about? Surely NOT the people across the street with the spotlight?!? Welcome to the 'hood. Let the games begin.

Unknown said...

You are just making that neighborhood more and more fun! I wish I was over there by you guys too! So excited that you found a house that you love! Congrats!

shelly said...

So I'm taking it you now live by the Zimmermans? :) That's great for you guys!

carrie said...

Exciting! I hope you enjoy your new house! Some times I wish we could move, but I also really love fixing up this old house, I will be sad to leave it for sure!

Elizabeth said...

A few Obnoxious neighbors huh?? Well..we shall see who you are really talking about now!?! Maddie and Malia are gonna be spoiled even more with all the BOYS on this street! Welcome Welcome!

alison said...

Maddie was telling us about it Saturday night, she was SO excited! That's wonderful that everything has worked out well. Have fun w/the new house!

Jolayne said...

What a fun surprise for the rest of us. I always love the feeling of moving into a new house.

The Toy Guru said...

Congrats, Neighbor! A new house is always such fun! I had no idea you were even moving. Last I heard you had looked at the Martin's house! Boy, am I behind in my info. Glad you've joined us on Saddleback!

Sharon said...

You moved?!?! I'm late reading this...obviously. Sorry..hehehe.